Friday, September 2, 2011

The Kids Are Back In School!!!!


Back in School and time for homework.
How many of you parents still remember the 3 R's?
Reading
wRiting
aRithmetic
Reading is what we at Sweet Pea Boutique want to focus on this week. We are overstocked on kids books, and we want you to take advantage of it!
Buy 1 book get 1 free.
(offer good from 9/2/11-9/8/11)

Leave a comment telling us your favorite book and we will do a drawing next Thurs for 10 free books!

www.sweetlizzies.blogspot.com

8 comments:

  1. Our favorite book is The Very Hungry Caterpillar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Favorite books are Mercer Mayer's Little Critter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Goodnight Moon or anything by Sandra Boynton!! Thanks!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the places you will go-Dr. Suess. I cry every time I read it to the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love books around here-my 8 year old is halfway through harry potter and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our favorite is "guess how much I love you"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My little one is obsessed with 'If you give a mouse a cookie' right now :)

    ReplyDelete