Friday, September 9, 2011

HALLOWEEN??????????


ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Ok no we are not kidding, the Halloween costumes are out and believe it or not they are selling fast. So maybe it's time for you to pull out last years costumes (make sure they are clean) and bring them down for cash or store credit. How fun, then you can put that credit towards this years costumes. There are so many to choose from, and just think not every child will look the same. Reminds me of the cute sitcoms when Dad takes the kids Trick-or-treating and comes home with someone else in the same costume.

So now we are on to the part where you get to leave a comment! We all want to hear about your favorite costume from your childhood. What were you and did you make your own costume? The winner
(to be chosen next Thurs) will receive a $10 credit to the store.


10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness my favorite costume was a box of popcorn! we used a cardboard and painted it red and white striped and then glued real popcorn on top :) Loved it@

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav costume was Dorothy from Wizard of Oz. I know, lame...but what little girl doesn't want to wear sparkly red shoes?? hehehe. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best friend and I always dressed up as the same thing when we were young. My favorite was when we dressed up as zombie brides!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite was Pippy Longstocking. My hair went past my waist at the time, so I had some long braids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was Strawberry Shortcake for 3 glorious years, until I outgrew the costume, much to the relief of my mother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have made my costumes for years! i was everything under the sun! i did pocahontas one year! and now that i have my kids i LOVE doing themes!
    last year i made our costumes and we were shrek, fiona, puss n boots and donkey.

    i will be doing the same thing again this year i will make our costumes and choose a new theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i make a great witch. i used to dress up for my children's classrooms. the children all loved to see a witch with candy. i like simple homemade costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. my favorite costume ever was the little red riding hood costume my mom wore when she was little!

    ReplyDelete
  10. for some reason the only two halloween costumes that stand out to me are when i dressed up in my dads camo and went as a hunter or the year my friend and i stuffed out shirts and put on granny dresses and went as old ladies!!

    ReplyDelete