Friday, April 1, 2011

Sweet Combintations






Kids grow like weeds it's true, and I recently needed some larger sizes for my youngest. I found some really sweet combinations that were hard to pass up. These outfits are a sampling of some of the great things you will find at Sweet Pea for spring and summer!!! We also had one of our customers Lori share her Sweet Pea finds on her blog; http://heythingschange.com/2011/02/thrift-store-thursday-spring-in-air.html, they were super cute as well!! Remember all of our mannequins on our displays are dressed to impress and available for sale!

This week's giveaway is for $20.00 shopping spree to the store, post a comment to win, we will draw on Monday!

check out the crafty idea on www.sweetlizzies.blogspot.com

21 comments:

  1. Those outfits are totally darling! I love the plaid shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring and summer clothes are so cute! I especially love those cute sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, those are SUCH cute combos!! Thanks for sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with a previous comment that "shoes are my weakness" well that's true for me! And for my 19 month daughter who I can tell..loves shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That second to last outfit is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We definitely need some new summer clothes! Can't wait to come and find some new ones for my little one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sandals. So cute~

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the outfits and shoes they are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm always up for a Sweet Pea gift certificate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I came in the other day and found the best shorts for my 2 yr old! cant wait to come in today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so excited to break out the spring clothes! I'm ready for it to be warm constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got a great deal on sandals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. even grandmas need to buy clothes for the grandkids. thanks sweetpea for the cute stuff

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute stuff. love summer clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need a shopping spree to get ready for a little girl!

    ReplyDelete