Sunday, April 10, 2011

Baby Central

It seems like a lot of ladies out there are expecting right now, and chances are some of them will be having showers, do you need a gift for an upcoming baby shower? We have what you need! Sweet Pea has lots of adorable baby clothes (these are probably our most stocked sizes) and lots of supplies. We have nursing covers, diapers, baby carriers and slings, and lots of cute equipment for the expectant parents...who doesn't need a swing or bassinet? We can even wrap the smaller gifts for you, just let us know it's for a shower!

Maybe you are the one expecting? We have a expectant club, it's easy to sign up, give us your address and due date and we will send you a $5 gift certificate in the mail!

This week is a late post, and we will draw our winner on Tuesday evening to give a chance for comments. The giveaway this week is for a $15.00 gift certificate...maybe you can use it for that shower gift, or if you have a little one on the way!

www.sweetlizzies.blogspot.com

21 comments:

  1. Enter me please! I have a few friend's expecting, I will have to let them know about your expectant club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about the expectant club! That is a great idea and will have to let my pregnant friends know about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a ton of expecting people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome...my best friend is pregnant and has had a hard pregnancy and the baby might have some severe disabilities. I would totally use the shopping spree for her. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gift certificates are always nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to know about the expectant club~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not expecting but would still love to come and shop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome, I had no idea! I'll definitely be coming in this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love shopping with these great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good info about the club! I'll be in to sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a baby shower to go to next weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will have to sign up for the "expecting club". yeah for coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not expecting, but I do have a 5 month old boy that needs some cute church clothes. We need to come look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm expecting a girl after having a boy already, so I need a shopping spree! And I need to sign up again for the expecting mothers club.

    ReplyDelete
  15. we just welcomed the newest member to our family, rebekah rene. that maked 17 grandbabies to buy clothes for. thanks sweetpea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i'm not expecting but my 10 month old daughter needs some summer clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i've got a friend expecting twin boys!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hopefully this will be the year we will be expecting again!

    ReplyDelete
  19. need to come in and get some clothes for my brand new niece just born on mon.

    ReplyDelete