Friday, December 17, 2010

Need last Minute Gifts?






Some of us are the type to be all ready for Christmas by October, and others of us are the last minute type, usually the men (sorry guys), although I have been known to pick up a few things at the last minute. I hope you all are getting there anyway!

This week I wanted to post the fun tu tu gift sets that we just got back in...you may have seen them before! They come in several different color combinations and have two different colored tu tus to layer together with a cute Gerber daisy on the waist, a pair of tall glittered wings with another Gerber daisy in the center, and a matching headband and daisy clip, all for $21.99!!

This week's giveaway is for a set of your choice, leave a comment to enter to win, and we will draw a winner on Monday morning!

Don't forget the stocking stuffers! check out our other blog for sweet treats to stuff the stockings with! http://www.sweetlizzies.blogspot.com/

15 comments:

  1. Oh man, those are SO CUTE!! Love tu-tu's on little girls. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be the perfect gift for my niece! :) She's 100% girly! :) h

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty sure the 3 year old at my house would go crazy for such a cute outfit!! Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my daughter is so into dressup and princesses! those are so stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many granddaughters, so many princesses. who should get the adorable tu tu's. maybe all of them. they are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so Incredibly Adorable! I have a list of a out 6 little girls that this would be Perfect for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look so cute. We were just in Sweet Lizzies yesterday too. I love their candy a little too much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those would be perfect for my niece!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This set would be perfect for my little girls 1st birthday picures

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw these in the store yesterday. They are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh those are so cute! Those would make great Christmas gifts...I need to stop by! That's such a great deal for all of that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope I am not to late to enter. Those are darling!!!

    ReplyDelete