Saturday, May 15, 2010

Weekend Freebie 5/15

Happy weekend! I'm down in St. George enjoying a BEAUTIFUL weekend off..but not to worry, I'm still posting our weekend Freebie...this week's prize is a two part one.

The first part of the prize is a $10 gift certificate to Sweet Pea and then the second is a 1/4 lb. of any candy you wish at Sweet Lizzie's. Shopping and sweets, a perfect combination. My favorite part of this prize is that you get to bring a friend with you who gets the same prize (can you tell I've been watching way too much America's Next Top Model...? I love that darn show).

Just leave a comment to enter, and I'll pick a winner on Monday.

19 comments:

  1. That would definitely justify a trip to visit you! It has been so long since we've visited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched ANTM in a few seasons! :) Enjoy your warm weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring a Friend- oh who to pick! Who doesn't love BOTH of your stores!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh-da-lolly! Now that's a great prize, and getting to bring a friend? Even better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched ANTM last night but it would have been better with candy. I also picked up some really cute button up shirts and a couple shorts for my little guy at your shop yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are headed to St. George in a couple weeks! Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm jealous. Wish I was on vacation. I love both of your stores! I hope I can get lucky and make a friend lucky as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bring a friend? That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have had a rotten day so I need some sweets and shopping to cheer me up. Please pick me

    ReplyDelete
  10. After a super long weekend...I could use this. BAD!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so many chocolates and candy and clothes, oh so much to choose from. pick me and i'll find a new friend to share with.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, that sounds fun! Can't wait to win!

    ReplyDelete
  13. now that it's finally warm- i can come in and get summer clothes for the kids! can't wait to use my prize when i win!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pick Me!! I could so use this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We're getting our nursery ready for baby number one so I'm always hoping to win a gift certificate from you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE ANTM TOO!! =) Great prizes...I went to Sweet Lizzies for the first time last week and got some yummy choco covered cinnamon bears. So fun!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I still need to come check out Sweet Lizzie's!

    ReplyDelete