Friday, May 7, 2010

Freebie Weekend 5/7

Hooray! It seems like Spring might finally stick this time...maybe (crossing my fingers and knocking on wood). It's been a busy week. We've been cleaning racks, clearancing to make room and organizing. Yesterday one lucky shopper found 72 freshly marked down 99 cent items. We helped her out to her car, got out our Sharpies and added more to the rack :) Lots of amazing bargains on there right now!

Today's giveaway is a candy basket from Sweet Lizzie's in honor of Mother's Day (a $20 value). Hope you all have a super delightful day and get spoiled :)

To enter, leave a comment...

20 comments:

  1. I need to come down there... I also hear you have some dang cute hats... perfect for my girls camp attire right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there this week and found some great things for my son! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love Sweet Lizzie's candy and a good sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day! And thanks for making our jobs easier as Mother's- Love your shop and what you are all about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the new store! Happy Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. saw the new remodel. the carpet looks great! Can't wait for new spring dresses

    ReplyDelete
  7. what can be more fun for mother's day. shopping for the grandkids at sweetpea or shopping for myself at sweetlizzie's happy mom's day to all the wonderful women out there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet pea rocks!! and sweet lizzies. i have been there 3 times this last week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you guys! Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was in today,lots of fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm excited for mother's day. i got all of my house projects done, and its time to relax :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love being able to find great clothes for my boys. They grow so fast it seems I am in there all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmmm...I'd be happy with candy for Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...wish I was that Mom that got a great deal!! I need to come in!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your kids dress so darn cute and you are such a darn cute mommy!! I am always craving something sweet since I've got a baby growing in my belly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to win this! I've heard so many great things about their candy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh just what I need another great basket from Sweet Lizzies. Sign me up

    ReplyDelete