Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Winner

The winner is #3, Tiffany. Congrats! You can come pick up your prize at the store.

Sorry, I am so spacey this week. Next time somebody comment to me and remind me so I'm not so flaky. This week we are upgrading the lighting at the store (it's been bugging me for only 5 and a half years). Come in and check it out.

New arrivals this week are: a huge, gorgeous lot of size Small and 4 junior clothing in super fun and trendy styles, a huge lot (over 40 pieces) of girls 7/8 clothes in bright spring colors, a darling wrought iron, sleigh style full size bed and a Pottery Barn shelf. And that's just an itty, bitty sample of what's come in. Spring cleaning is definitely in full force in Tooele. Hooray for our inventory and your shopping choices!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment