Saturday, April 10, 2010

Freebie Fri-Saturday...4/10















Hope you all had a great Easter! Due to the holiday, there was no Freebie Friday post last week. It's been an exciting week at Sweet Pea. We've had construction and carpeting. But at the end, it looks much better, and our annoying lump in the floor is gone and we got to do a bit of Spring cleaning and rearranging. This week, to celebrate our new carpet and make it up to you for missing last week, we are going to do 3 giveaways! Leave a comment to enter for one of three $10 gift certificates to Sweet Pea. Also, if you haven't had a chance, feel free to meander over to www.sweetlizzies.blogspot.com for our first Sweet Lizzie's giveaway.

16 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see all everything that's new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to stop in and see the place!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY for new, lumpless carpet! Pick Me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The re-model looks great- I'll have to come in and see it in person. Getting something new for spring is always wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love spring, it gives me a chance to clean out my house :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see the new look & visit your store again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw through the window one night and wondered what was going on. Can't wait to see it and can't wait to stop in for summer clothes for Jace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like fun-wish i had new carpet. can't wait to come see what's new, my little guy is growing so fast and is need of new clothes

    ReplyDelete
  9. a new look for the beginning of spring, how exciting. will have to come check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. can't wait to see the new look! very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks great, I love Sweet Pea! You guys are awesome. Sorry I had to return that cool Furr-Real Horse. My son was hyterical...what's funnier is that he asked for it tonight... I can't win. Maybe I could "rent it" haha. Keep doing what you guys are doing, I love it and refer all my friends.

    ReplyDelete