Saturday, February 6, 2010

Freebie Friday (the Pocatello Saturday edition)...

So I'm laying in my hotel bed this morning sleeping in (my lovely mother has all the kids but the baby) thinking, I know I forgot something...yep, I'm pretty sure I forgot something. Was it toothbrushes? Nope. What about clean undies for the kids? Nope, got those. Then it hit me, I forgot Freebie Fridays...So here's the special Pocatello edition of Freebie Fridays/Saturday. This week is a double header...the giveaway is a $25 gift certificate to Sweet Pea and the runner up gets to pick one piece of new jewelry from our amazing selection of sparkly stuff (up to a $12.99 value). Tell a friend about the blog and then leave a comment to enter (you can enter up until midnight tomorrow) and we'll pull a winner on Monday morning...

17 comments:

  1. $25 would buy my daughter some cute bows! I told a friend about the blog yesterday...does that count???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the store. I finally came in again for the first time in a while. I forgot how awesome it is!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new store (love Sweet Pea too). I can't wait for your fudge counter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to have a night off without kiddos- sounds dreamy, BTW so is the boutique and I tell everyone about it ALL the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you are in Pocatello!! =) Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun!!! I love contests. I was just in the store today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your store! It's a great place to shop for grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your deals and all the cool stuff i get for my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the buy one get one free & the baby stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I announced it to all my Facebook friends. Does that count? Love your cute store!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could do some serious damage with $25!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best store ever for a mom of three growing boys!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I seriously would love to get some new cltohes for Hunter! Isabelle looked soooooo dang cute today in church! OH my heck I want to dress my kids that cute! I totally want to win that 25 dollar gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Olivia has been wanting a new petticoat for pics! 25 bucks would sure do it. Told my grandmother about your store today!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My little preemie guy is growing rapidly and I would love to come get some newborn size items for him. Coming down now to come buy a swing. Yeah hopefully more peaceful nights sleep!

    ReplyDelete