Saturday, February 20, 2010

Freebie Friday!!! (feel free to giggle at my yet again, lateness)




Dear Blog Friends,
Yes indeedy, I do not rock on the organization skills, but my intentions are good :)

The prize for this weeks Freebie Friday is one free Melissa and Doug Toy (up to a $14.99 value). I love Melissa and Doug toys for 2 reasons. The first is safety. These guys test and retest their toys and seem to put safety and quality above profit. They have never had a recall in the US and have stellar customer service . I once had a customer who had lost one puzzle piece and they sent her a new one FREE! The second reason I like this company is that they make toys that make kids use their imagination. From their art supplies to their play food, kids get to play and make up their own use for the toys. In the picture is M & D's play food sugar cookies. This is the perfect birthday party gift.

To enter Freebie Fri-Saturday, just leave me a comment about your favorite part of Spring. My favorite is the sunshine and flower buds, I'm ready to leave the gray days and snow boots behind.

17 comments:

  1. Spring flowers are my most definite favorite thing about spring! Daffodils and Hyacinths are my very favorite.

    Although having just moved here from S. Texas where we had NO winter, I'm not quite done with winter here. I'd like at least one more really good snow storm. But that's just me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kathy said:
    I love the way spring looks and smells. i'm not a winter person so bring on the sunshine and new green grass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kristel says:
    i love all the new baby animals. and no more snow through my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really excited about this prize. I LOVE Melissa and Doug toys. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The BEST thing about spring is FLIP FLOPS and naked toes! Pick me, Pick me! I LOVE Melissa and Doug and this item seems the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when it is spring!
    I love the smells of spring- the flowers, fresh cut grass, the rain, and the smell of my kids coming in from playing outdoors all day.

    Spring is the opening act to Summer.
    All things are new.
    Everything smells good, looks good, feels good.

    God's creation just speaks to me in Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *GIGGLE, GIGGLE* Those play cookies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love spring because it's warm and it's so pretty outside. I can work on my yard and turn my grass green again. Plus, Jace got a bike for Christmas and I'm so excited to take him outside to ride it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to garden so I always get the itch right about now to start planning. =) LOVE MELISSA AND DOUGH!! =) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite part of Spring is that i can open the windows. I love having Fresh Air!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite part of Spring is shopping for new spring/summer little girl clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite part is taking my boys to the park to play and the smell! and my house stays much cleaner with us outside!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spring means it's time for a pedicure!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love to be able to go on wonderful outings with my children and be able to show them all the beautiful things that our Heavenly Father has given us. Of course, my birthday is also in the spring-so even better!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love spring because we can finally take the kids outside and play again. We've sure hit that point here at our home. We're dying to get back outside!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite part of spring is the sun and off course fun, bright spring clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love spring because of the warm sun and all the new beginnings that it brings.

    ReplyDelete