Saturday, January 9, 2010

Some day I'll be able to sleep in...sigh :)



Some day I'll be able to sleep in, won't have crayon marks on my walls, won't have to pick up dirty socks... and as much as I hate to admit it, I'll miss it (well probably not the dirty socks, I doubt my hubby will ever pick them up & besides he does dishes and laundry, so he makes up for it)!!! And looking on the bright side, it means I get to post our Freebie Friday winner bright and early.

Based on numbering our comments from 1-9 in order of comments left at random.org (one entry for each commenter), #4 is our winner of the $50 gift certificate. Kathy Stoddard you can pick up your gift certificate in the store! As for the rest of you, you all left such sweet comments that you each get a $5 gift certificate just for playing! Happy Saturday! They will be at the store for you...

Just FYI, we did get a restock of the crochet caps this week (pictured above). We got brown, red, pink, hot pink, white, black and more in big and little sizes. These are so cute for Valentine's outfits with a big flower or corker clipped in them.

4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I love the look of them with the big flower on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kristel overman said
    the dollar table was my favorite last week. i was even able to bring my sister-in-law along and she got some great deals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kathy stoddard said;
    love your store. i am able to get some great deals for the grandkids. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kathy stoddard said.
    sometimes you have to know how to blog. love technology. its a good thing you only have to know how to spend money to get the good deals. our whole family benefits when i shop at sweetpea, it makes us all happy. thanks

    ReplyDelete