Saturday, December 12, 2009

Super Saturdays...




















I love Saturdays at the store. We get so many, many dropoffs which means so many, many new fun arrivals at the store. On an average Saturday, we put out around 800 new things (thanks to our amazingly hard-working crew). You just never know what is coming in and going out, so come check it out!

Our contest winner was Nicole! Nicole, you can come in and pick up your $25 gift certificate any time today or whenever you can make it in.

Oh, a heads up on what's coming!!! We have shipments of new jewelry and accessories coming on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (3 cheers for the UPS guy)...so grab your gift list and head on down to the Pea. The picture above is of the newest, cutest, fabulous-est (hey it's my blog and I can make up all the adjectives that I want to) head scarf/neckwarmer that is nearly impossible to find (it's sold out everywhere and I spent HOURS tracking down the last manufacturer that had them in).

1 comment:

  1. Who, me? I won?!? Our blog says Lance and Nicole, but I assume it might be me? Yay if it is! So excited! Plus, I still have a $10 off thing from spending so much money there.

    ReplyDelete