Thursday, December 10, 2009

Contest!!!


Leave a comment telling me what your favorite thing you've ever bought at Sweet Pea is and you'll be entered in a contest to win a $25 gift certificate to spend in the store. If you haven't been in, leave a comment that says how soon you're coming in and you'll be entered too! Pictured to the right is just an example of a few styles of our delicious bow selection....The contest ends Friday at 11:59 pm...Winner will be picked at random and announced whenever my kids wake me up on Saturday morning (hopefully not too early).

5 comments:

  1. Those flower clippies are amazing! That display makes them so appealing, it would look so cute hanging in a little girl's room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amiee this is Ann I am yalls cousin, I live in Texas and have heard alot about your store. I would love to come see it some day but it wont be any time soon. But you have some way cute stuff posted on here. I hope everything is going good for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll come and play as soon I have a girl to wear your delicious bows.....deal?

    Cynthia in the way frozen North

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything I've gotten Jace at the store! I got all of his summer clothes there. He has a pair of velcro shoes that I think are my favorite though. They look like new and they're so easy to take on and off him. Now that it's winter, I love having boots for him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite thing I've gotten from Sweet Pea was a stroller. Thanks Amy!!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete