Monday, January 30, 2012

Thank You


Just wanted to send a quick shout out to all of you
to thank you for your business you are the reason we are here.
Also a reminder that we are always looking for
larger equipment.
Strollers(single, double, joggers, sit & stand etc.)
Cribs, Toddler beds, Twin beds and even Bunk beds
Dressers, Changing tables,
swings, exersausers
Look forward to seeing you soon.

Who wants to win a prize? ok then leave a comment telling us
what you like most about Sweet Pea and on Fri we will choose a winner
what do you win you ask? You will win a $10 credit to Sweet Pea

www.sweetlizzies.blogspot.com

14 comments:

  1. I love that I was able to buy a toddler bed for our daughter last month, and the fact that we have your store in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's not to like?? Clothes, toys, accessories all in one place?? It's like heaven. =) Thanks for the giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always get great christmas dresses for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that I can always go in and find something I want/need!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that I can get high quality clothes for great prices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that I can come and buy stuff for my grandson, I can shop for my daughter that is pregnant, and I can shop for my teenager all in the same store and get good quality clothing at a good price.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always leave happy, I love how sweet pea always has what I need. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love unexpectedly finding something perfect for one of my kids. It's like a treasure hunt every time I go in. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the variety and how it is always rotating...it keeps me coming in frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that it's kid friendly shopping and always helpful to have less expensive options for the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like finding quality clothes that fit in my budget.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sooo... many reasons! I have found some really cute clothes for my babies and my big kids. and it doesn't seem to matter what i am looking for, what season or occasion i can always count on you guys having what i need! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love being able to spoil my grandkids-and always find fun treats for them in sweet pea!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete