Friday, May 13, 2011

New arrivals at Sweet Pea Boutique!

This week we have been busy busy busy putting out lots of new things for your shopping pleasure! Don't miss all the new things on the racks and the shelves. Looking for a toddler bed for your little one? We have a race car bed in great condition for $69.99 (we also sell the mattresses for these as well!) With the weather finally sunning up maybe that will put some of you in a mood to shop!(who isn't in the mood to shop no matter the weather?)

Post a comment and we will draw a winner on Monday for a $15.00 shopping spree in the store!

graduation's almost here celebrate! www.sweetlizzies.blogspot.com

18 comments:

  1. The race car bed sounds so cute! Too bad my little boy already has a bed...or I would definitely be getting that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I better not miss this!! I'll get down there right away. =) Love Sweet Pea/Lizzies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming in soon....loving this weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get my kids some shorts! Happy Spring! (finally)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also LOVE this weather. Its so nice to get out and play outside!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son has a race car toddler bed and he LOVES it. Now it's time for new clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this weather! It's great to put my kids in shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shorts and flip flops, here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stopped by yesterday, looks great in there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need a shopping spree there for some spring clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. will be in this week-kids are in need of some clothes for that WARM weather.yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love to shop. and what could be more fun than shopping for clothes for the grandkids. better come check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i think it is almost time for a toddler bed. Maybe she'd sleep in it better then her crib!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love shopping for new clothes.

    ReplyDelete