Friday, March 4, 2011

Big Big new arrival!!!








For those of you who are big Melissa and Doug fans, stop into the store this week......we just got a HUGE shipment of new, and oh so fun toys....these are some of the newest lines! One of my favorites is the giant felt sandwich that's a make a sandwich game, the giant lettuce, tomato, and bread are too cute!! We have TONS of puzzles, everything to giant floor puzzles to sound puzzles. We have band in a box for those aspiring musicians. We also have a Victorian doll house, and lots of cute furniture and even a little family to put in it! If you have a birthday party to go to, look to the the DIY crafts like the paint your own dinos or animals, make your own crown, paint your own piggy bank and so many more, these are great choices and won't break the birthday present budget! As for play food we have many cute sets in; we have sushi, a grill with play food, ice cream with magnetic scoops, pizza party, multi layered cake, cutting food and a real metal shopping cart to put it all in just to name a few!!!

This week's giveaway is for one Melissa and Doug toy of your choice up to a $14.99 value! Post a comment to win, and we will draw a winner next week on Monday!

Sweet Lizzie's also got some different Melissa and Doug sets that are too sweet to miss. Also check out the blog www.sweetlizzies.blogspot.com

16 comments:

  1. I was in the other day when you were going through the big shipment! Wow there was a lot of new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to check it out! We have a 2nd birthday coming up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love Melissa and Doug toys! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in when you got em!! So exciting!! I need the cut-able fruit one. Awesome giveaway. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love Melissa and Doug tOYS!They are great for my kids and also as gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sandwich thing looks great for church!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sandwich would totally be awesome for church! I have 2 nephews and a niece that have birthday's this month and it would help to have a free toy!! =) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have the pizza. my daugter loves changing the toppings-can't wait to win another one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been a fan of the store for a long time...excited to become a fan of your blog. I blogged about your store in February. Here is the link to my post http://heythingschange.com/2011/02/thrift-store-thursday-spring-in-air.html

    I will be posting pictures of my daughter in this outfit sometime in the next two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeeeee! I'm obsessed with Melissa and Doug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, that would be fun to win that for my little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. my grandkis love the melissa and doug toys. the wooden puzzels are a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete