Friday, January 14, 2011

Even better deals this weekend!!!


The sale continues! What a great way to kick off the year! I have always loved the beginning of a new year that is such a fresh start, if you have any New Years Resolutions, make shopping Sweet Pea and saving money one of them!! This weekend we will be having 1/2 OFF all our great used clothing and shoes in all sizes! You don't want to miss this, we have LOTS of great stuff, plenty to choose from!


Our giveaway this week is for a $15.00 shopping spree in the store...and even better, when you visit our Sweet Lizzie's blog, we have a giveaway this week too (http://www.sweetlizzies.blogspot.com/ )! Enter a comment about your #1 New Years Resolution, we will draw on Monday. Kick off this year with Sweet Pea!


17 comments:

  1. love stuff @ half off!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My resolution is to hit the treadmill!! Yeah, pretty lame but needed. hehehe. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to get more organized-hopefully this will be the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my resolution is to have more time to spend with my kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll try and sneak way today!!! my resolution is to try to get my kids to bed earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's pretty cliche, but since I just had a baby my resolution is to get back into an exercise routine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am having baby number 4 and need to stock his closet since we were all done and everything I had is gone!!! Crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. #1 resolution is to take more time for things that make me happy. I really wished I could have made it in for the sale. I had sick kids all week. Darn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. match & put the socks away once they come out of the dryer! 3 weeks into the new year, and I'm doing pretty good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My #1 New Years Resolution is to balance my time better between being a Mom, wife, blogger, and time to myself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. resolution for 2011, budget and schedule - stick to them! thanks for the sale, helps with the budget thing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. #1 resolution is to keep up my post a day on my blog- it helps with my journal and helps my family from out of state get a glimpse into my family's life every day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My #1 resolution is to be a better friend. I just had a miscarriage with my 2nd almost 1/2 way through the pregnancy and was overwhelmed with the many friends and family that were there for me and I want to make sure I show the love back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. after all these years of making new resolutions and never sticking to them, i resolved to not making even one. maybe that way i won't feel quite so guilty when nothing ever gets accomplished. happy new year to all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ashley, sorry to hear of your loss. What an admirable resolution.

    ReplyDelete