Saturday, July 3, 2010

Arrrgh, the new arrivals that I was going to post sold...


So I went and took pics and sure enough, all three things I was going to highlight are sold. At least I can still post the contest for the weekend!


Also, I thought I'd take a minute and announce our big sale Monday...It's huge! (we've only offered this deal one other time in six years). Everything in the store is buy one, get one half off including furniture, shoes, jeans (just in time for back to school), new Melissa and Doug toys (stock up the birthday present cupboard) and more. The only exclusion is bows since they aren't store owned. Great deals for the rest of summer and back to school. Pass the word along to a friend!

P.S. after a couple months of incredible busy-ness with opening the new store and enjoying the baby, we have gotten back on track on our birthday club. May, June's and July's should be in your mailbox today or by Tuesday. If your kids aren't registered for the club, it is a super fun thing, ask for details at the store. The best part about this is that I don't have to hang my head in guilty shame as I walk through Wal-Mart (aaaaah, the joys of a small town :).

Our contest for the week is for a $20 shopping spree to the Pea. Use it now or save it for more yummy new arrivals that are coming in everyday...just leave a comment about what you are doing to celebrate our Independence Day!!!

17 comments:

  1. I want a "Spree at THE Pea!!" hehehe. =)

    We went to the parade this morning and now we are going to BBQ. Love the 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went to my old hometown of Woodruff to watch my brothers do a Drum off on a float- SO MUCH Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are spending time with family. The best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoyed an impromptu wedding with my little sis-thanks to all of my sister-in-laws who helped pull this thing off and make it really lovely for her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN TIMES AT THE PARADE AND PARK IN GRANTSVILLE. THEN BBQ AND FIREWORKS WITH THE NEIGHBORS. lOTS OF FUN FOR THE 4TH.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taking my kids to the Parade in Provo tomorrow and then to Willy Wonka at the Scera. This is the 4th of July that never ends! We've been partying for 3 days now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We watched the parade with family here in Tooele and then watched the fireworks in Grantsville! Happy Independence Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all have the holiday off, so long weekend! We went to the parade and Jace looked quite studly in his new outfit from Sweet Pea and we barbecued in our front yard. Tomorrow we're going to light off our own fireworks with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Watching Eclipse and then a BBQ with the fam.

    ReplyDelete
  10. we went to the BEES game and watched the amazing firework show afterwords, sadly the BEEs lost but my 13 month old son loved watching the game and we had FRONT ROW seats! so all in all it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The traditions of a small town of course: parade, bbq and fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. a wedding in one week is possible. with the help of amazing children (in-laws included), and great friends, we married off our youngest daughter down in az. on july 3rd. Now she will have fireworks every year for her own 4th celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh, too much information Kathy!!! :) We celebrated at the same wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My whole family and I went to Lake Powell to celebrate the 4th :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think we are still recovering from the celebrations. Rodeo on the 2nd, Parade and party in the park on the 3rd, and fireworks and a BBQ on the 4th. I guess that is what happens when the holiday is over a weekend.

    ReplyDelete